I can hardly believe I am saying this but there are only a few days until our Spring Fundraiser. Tuesday, May 2nd we will be joining the Midlands Gives “ONLINE GIVING DAY” fundraising campaign.
Everyone can be a philanthropist! With a tax-deductible gift of $20 or more, you can help nonprofits in the Midlands achieve their goals through Midlands Gives. Don’t forget the Arts while supporting Midlands Gives by donating to Woodshed Archive: https://www.midlandsgives.org/woodshedarchive
One reason that we are so excited about Midlands Gives is because your donations can “DOUBLE” for the first $1,000 donated towards our goal of $8,000. Our board has generously funded a Dollar for Dollar Matching Gift. Also, we have the opportunity to win various monetary prizes during campaign day, from select sponsors such as:
· $500 – AFLAC—Inspired Leadership – The first 60 NPOs who had 100% of their Board donate during the week of April 18-25 (I am quite sure we will win this prize – our Board awoke at 12:01 a.m. on April 18th and made their pre-registered donations.) They ROCK!
· $500 – Cyberwoven: Awarded to the small NPO with the largest increase of donors over last year
· $1,000 – BB&T: Awarded to the first 5 NPOs to receive 100 donations
· $2,500 – First Citizens: Awarded to the NPOs receiving the FIRST and LAST donations of the day, beginning 12:00:01 AM Tuesday, May 2
· $5,000 – BCBS of SC: Awarded to the non-profit receiving the donation that puts all Midlands Gives donations over the $2 million mark
Your financial support goes toward funding these great community projects:
1. The community public radio station:
2. The South Eastern Digital Open Media Archive:
3. Artist In Residence Program:
You can see why we are so excited about this fundraiser and why we need your help. Easy as 1,2,3
1. Set your calendar reminder for Tuesday, May 2nd beginning at 12am.
2. Go to https://www.midlandsgives.org/woodshedarchive and click the Donate Now button.
3. Make your online donation of $20 or more.
Please let us know if you are up for the challenge and we look forward to seeing you at an archiving event soon.